Just wanted to brag about what we've had for dinner the last two nights:
Sunday- inside out bacon cheeseburgers with roasted purple (!) cauliflower and homemade sweet potato fries.
Tonight- filet mignon (!) with twice baked potatoes and roasted asparagus.
Lots of deliciousness:) We tried the purple cauliflower because it was on the reduced produce rack last week. It was really good, I just coated it in olive oil and Paula Deen's house seasoning and roasted it, then tossed it with Parmesan. Even Emmy couldn't get enough of it! Then tonight's filet was also due to a good sale price; we had already decided to order in tomorrow for valentines day, but I couldn't pass up the deal I got, so I just made us a fancy dinner a night early. Sadly, though, I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have because poor Emmy was sick and needed to be held while I was trying to eat. Hopefully she'll be better tomorrow, since we're supposed to host a big play date on Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment