Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Again?

Yep, we've had another couple of bad nights in a row, which as usual means emmy has also been cranky all day, which makes me cranky too. I got so mad today- I was really hoping she'd take a good nap and it got ruined. Someone from Santana energy or something like that called and woke her up. They called twice in the span of just over an hour, and the second time must have been at a vulnerable time in her sleep cycle. The second time I answered and asked them to take me off their list. The lady asked, "are you on the national do not call list?" YES. Which means you shouldn't be calling me and waking my cranky toddler, who continued to be cranky the rest of te day. Hopefully someday soon my sweet, happy, good sleeping baby will will return. On a happy note, she gobbled a TON of green beans at dinner tonight- all the ones I had made for her plus more than half of my own portion (I replaced them by eating he asparagus she was supposed to have and didn't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment