Wednesday, January 25, 2012
New game
Today was quite a bit better. Last night little bean was up for two 45-minute intervals, which wasn't terrible compared to what she's been doing. Then she took an almost 2 hour nap, which seemed to help even more. This afternoon I came up with a great new game for her- I call it Cheerio treasure hunt, and it keeps her occupied quite a while. Probably won't work as well when she's a really proficient walker, but oh well. Basically I threw a bunch of Cheerios on the floor, all spread out, and she went around picking them up and eating them. I had just cleaned the floor, so it was safe:P It was especially good for her because she's been having trouble bending down and then standing back up. She's going to have some rocking thighs now. Cody pointed out that it's a little like something you would do with a pet, but she had fun and she was just so darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment