Thursday, January 19, 2012
Baby's first public puke
Yep, tonight we had a milestone for Emmy- we were at a Mexican restaurant with my parents, and everyone had just about finished eating when she started projectile vomiting. She hadn't eaten much all day or at dinner, but the dinner she did eat was a pouch of spinach/peas, so it was his nasty green color too. The poor little nugget had no idea what was going on and must have been so scared! The staff was all really nice and helpful, which we definitely appreciated. I'm not sure what could have caused it, because she hasn't seemed sick otherwise, unless it was just a delayed reaction to the shots she had Tuesday. What I do know is everything I've heard about mom adrenaline taking over when your kid is sick or hurt is true- she had puke all over her, but I didn't think twice about picking her up and holding her. The gross factor of the whole situation didn't sink in until the car ride home, when I started to smell it (thankfully we weren't far from home). The good thing at least is that after the incident she was super happy and pleasant, so she must have been feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment